[Soma-L] CLUB STUFF

Provaznik, David dp127206 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:49:48 EST 2010

Hey everyone I know this is last minute but the army recruiter who was going to be at our meeting rescheduled yesterday do to a time coflict.  So I am canceling the meeting for this week and we will have one on febuary 17th. He wil be there to inform us on how to pay for medical school with the army. Also our community sevice director is setting up a blood drive so we need dates when that is best for everyone.   So if you see anyone whoges to the meetings thats not on the listserve tell them.

David Provaznik