[Soma-L] meeting

dp127206 at ohio.edu dp127206 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 25 18:50:29 EST 2009

Hello everyone this is David Provaznik just giving everyone an update about
up coming meetings. First we are changing our day and time of our meetings.
Our next meeting will be Feb 4 that is in two weeks (we are doing this is
we can meet on Wednesday at 8 because it is the opposite week that amsa
meets).  I am trying to get some medical students over to do a panel for
our next meeting. Also if anyone has any ideas like charity work or
adopting a road email me and we can ask the club. Thanks

David Provaznik