[Soma-L] meeting

dp127206 at ohio.edu dp127206 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 19:27:52 EST 2009

Hello everyone this is David Provaznik, and I hope you are ready for our
next meeting. The next meeting is this Wednesday (yes Wednesday Feb 4th) at
8pm at Grover W113. We are having a medical student panel from OUCOM over
to talk to us about well anything our hearts desire. What its like to be in
med school, what's the work load like, how was applying, and just about
anything you can think of. So I hope everyone can come and please bring
question, and of course we will have food. Also if pizza is getting boring
send me some ideas.

David Provaznik