[SEOMTC] FW: OCTM Contest Scoring

Pilewski, Nicholas pilewski at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 26 12:06:59 EST 2018

Hello All,

Just forwarding this along at the request of Kevin Dael:

"I am the OCTM Mathematics Contest Director.  I took over this role this past October.  The Ohio Council of Mathematics 2018 Contest took place this past Saturday.  Over 1,000 students across the state took the test.  Now these need to be scored.  I am in need of graders.

I am even willing to use university students, but there is no pay.  Breakfast and lunch are provided!

What:
Scoring 2018 OCTM Contest Answer Documents

When:
Saturday March 3rd, 2018
9:00am until complete!
Helpers are welcome even if unavailable the entire time.

Where:
Alexander High School
6125 School Road
Albany, Ohio 45710

Why:
Great way to interact with mathematics teachers from across the state while performing a service to mathematics students.  Continental Breakfast will be available at 8:30am and lunch is provided.

Interested persons should contact Kevin Dael at daelk at ohio.edu<mailto:daelk at ohio.edu>, or kdael at alexanderschools.org<mailto:kdael at alexanderschools.org>, ot text at 740-707-0815.

I greatly appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

Kevin Dael
OCTM Contest Director"