[SEOMTC] Reminder: RSVP for August 8th SEOMTC: Mathy Games

Pilewski, Nicholas pilewski at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 6 12:18:18 EDT 2018

Greetings!

Just a friendly reminder we're having a special SEOMTC summer session this Wednesday, August 8th from 9:00 a.m. to noon in McCracken 335. We'll be exploring some fun and engrossing "mathy" games and puzzles. If you have a mathy game you've used in class or played outside of class, feel free to bring it to share! Lunch and parking passes will be provided. We also have a limited number of small, but awesome bonus giveaways for attending!

If you haven't already done so, please go to the link below to RSVP so we can get counts for lunch and parking.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11tHf5FWPs265w0o7RfbDAY1CkW93HB3CTfjXWq5TYeE/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to see you there,

The SEOMTC Team