[SEOMTC] Crooked River Math Teachers' Circle

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:54:02 EST 2017

SEOMTCers:
Our very own Nick Pilewski will be sharing a terrific session that he did for our SEOMTC in December. If you missed it in Athens, I strongly encourage you to take a trip to beautiful Cleveland Ohio and to meet up with the Crooked River MTC. They are terrific!
Thanks, Nick P. for representing us and Ohio MTCs so well!
Bob Klein.