[SEOMTC] Last Appeal

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 4 12:50:30 EDT 2016

All-
This is a last appeal for any teachers who are willing to be part of a demonstration math teachers’ circle for MathFest on Saturday, August 6, 2016 in Columbus Ohio Convention Center. Amanda Serenevy will be leading the session (about an hour in length) and we need teacher participants to do what you normally do in an MTC while others who aren’t familiar with an MTC watch and observe.
In return for a firm commitment to attend, we could provide free Saturday registration to MathFest.
I need to know by July 15 though preferably sooner if you can commit to this.
Many thanks in advance,
Bob.