[SEOMTC] FW: Julia Robinson Math Festival

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 22 15:18:31 EDT 2015

All-
This is an amazing event. It's incredible for students in the grades mentioned below, but if you are able to come and observe or to bring some students (better!), then you will see what Rebin and I saw last year-this is an unbelievably good event full of amazing math-circle-styled activities.
Best,
BK