[SEOMTC] Using Cartoons in the Math Classroom

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 19 09:29:13 EDT 2015

Tonight (Thursday) from 6-7PM, I'm excited to announce that Dr. Hoyun Cho of Capital University and co-editor of Cartoon Corner in the Mathematics Teaching in the Middle School journal will be speaking on
"Using Cartoons in Mathematics Teaching and Learning"

The talk is sponsored by OUCTM and is open to all. We would love to have area teachers and administrators attend!

The location is 234 McCracken Hall on the Ohio University campus (set GPS to 59 Stewart St, Athens, OH and that will get you to the parking lot even though that's a rental house in the middle of the parking lot).

This talk is intended for a wide audience and should be very exciting and engaging.

The flier for the talk is attached. Please bring friends!
Bob Klein
kleinr at ohio.edu