[SEOMTC] SEOMTC needs your help!

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 15 13:37:16 EDT 2015

Dear SE Ohio Math Teachers’ Circle participants,

I have been asked by Brianna Donaldson of the American Institute of Mathematics to let you know about a study she is conducting in collaboration with Catherine Good (Baruch College, CUNY). We are only now beginning to understand the impact of participating in MTCs so we need your help! Please consider participating. Much of what we do we do for the love of being part of an MTC. I hope you’ll contribute.

The study looks at MTC participants’ mindsets and pedagogical practices with regard to mathematics. If you choose to participate, you will be asked to complete a set of online surveys three times: Summer 2015, Fall
2015, and Spring 2016. Each set of surveys is expected to take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete.

You can access the study using the following link:
https://baruch.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6Ybkx238MnXDSER

The survey will remain open through July 31.

Thanks in advance for considering participating in the survey. Please contact Brianna Donaldson at brianna at aimath.org<mailto:brianna at aimath.org> with any questions.

Sincerely,
Bob Klein