[Seco-L] Weekly Update

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:47:10 EDT 2010

 We had a lot of girls sign up for new board member positions! We will probably have a short meeting after our meeting next week to talk about each position in detail and set up mini elections.

Babysitting list has been sent to Terry Swank at the CDC so be expecting calls :)

Start thinking of ideas for the Coozy, we need to design these and order them ASAP!

Remember to bring any books you want to sell to the next meeting!

If you are interested in Helping Hands, please email or call Ashley Foster THIS WEEK!
Phone: 614-905-1339
Email: af243309 at ohio.edu

SENIORS - Register for the Praxis II by 10/14/10
www.ets.org/praxis

CDC open house again tonight from 6-7, be there at 5:45. If you need a ride please let me know ASAP!

Please remember to bring dues to the next meeting! $15/year or $7/quarter

Thanks!

Leah
ld224006 at ohio.edu

p.s. Tiffani - here is Catherine's email: ch280706 at ohio.edu