[Seco-L] Weekly Update

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 21 12:05:51 EDT 2010

 Hey girls,

Here is the outline from last weeks meeting and some reminders, sorry it is late:

Fall Quarter Requirements

Attend 6 out of 8 weekly meetings
Complete 2 actives
Complete 1 inactive
Participate in Fundraiser
Pay Dues - $15/year or $7/quarter

We need new board members!

Positions open for next year:

Junior Co-Chair - take Lauren's job when she takes mine! Help out your Senior Co-chair, eventually take over SECO a Senior Co-Chair

Treasurer - collect dues, help with fundraiser, balance SECO's check book

Secretary - send out weekly updates, reminders, active sing up lists

Membership Chairs (both spots will be open) - document actives and attendance, update website and blackboard

Book Exchange:

Bring in any education books that you want to sell! A good way to get rid of books that the bookstore doesn't want to buy back or won't give you very much moolah!

Praxis II:

Next test date: 11/13/10
Registration Deadline: 10/14/10

CDC open house:

This Wednesday and Thursday from 6-7 (please arrive at 5:45), Located at Child Development Center (at the Ridges)

Sign ups for Wednesday:

Jessica Forte
Lauren Devlin
Casey Wharff
Jaclyn Smith
Emily Coughlin
Hannah Stevlingson
Mary Kate Souder
Becky Tykodi
Abby Walter
Briana Prickett

Thursday:

Emma Roman
Emily Coughlin
Nikki Sevel
Holly Faun
Megan Boham
Heather Taylor
Lauren Rogerson
Kaylee Wiosowicz
Becky Tykodi
Abby Walter
Kelly Riolo
Jessica Echols

If you need a ride to the Center please let me know, ASAP! We will arrange for someone to take you. Also if you are on the list and have changed your mind, you need to let me know! If you sign up for an active and don't attend you will have to do a replacement active along with the 2 you are required to do.

Remember to bring your dues! see you all tomorrow!!!

Thanks,

Leah Demain
SECO Co-Chair
LD224006 at ohio.edu