[Seco-L] Welcome Back!

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 8 11:16:07 EDT 2010

 Hi Girls!

Welcome back everyone! I am excited to start a new quarter, and we already have some actives! I am still in search of a room for our meeting, hopefully I will find one tonight. Meetings will be held Wednesday nights at 9 pm in McCracken
 Hall (this is the day and location that got the most votes last year).  We will have a first meeting next week.

Before then...

We already have an active for this week! We have been asked to provide childcare and activities for the Muslim Women of OU's holiday event this Friday evening.  The event is at the Athens Community Center (on East State St) and will begin at 8 pm.  I need 4 or 5 girls to volunteer for this active.  I will be able to provide transportation if needed. Please email me back if you are interested! How great would it be to have an active out of the way before the first meeting!

I am hoping to increase our numbers this year, so I would encourage everyone to try and bring a friend who would be interested! They do not have to be an Early Childhood Major!

Board Members: I would like to have a meeting before our first meeting, so sometime this week or the begin of next. Please respond to this email with a few days and times that will be good for you and we will try to find a time that works for everyone.

Thanks girls and I am excited to see you all next week! (I will send an email with the room number as soon as I find it :) )

Leah Demain
SECO Co-Chair
ld224006 at ohio.edu