[Seco-L] Weekly Update - May 18

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Wed May 19 15:27:36 EDT 2010

 Hey girls!

Just a reminder of events coming up.

CDC party this Saturday, 11-1. If you signed up Cathy Waller would have e-mailed you. Make sure that you send her an e-mail back. Thanks girls!

West Field Day is Thurs June 3rd. The time slots are 8-10, 10-12, and 12-2:30. We still an use volunteers for all of these slots.

Inactive:

Chauncey family lost their home to a fire and are in need of donations

Bring 2 of anything to get inactive

They need:

size 16 boys pants

size 14-16 (m-lge) boys shirts,

size 6 shoes

size 10-12 boys pants and shirt,

size 8-10 boys pants and shirt

size 5 shoe

the family will also be in need of household items

Remember to bring dues and Ben's team t-shirt money if you ordered one. Next week is our last meeting so if you haven't payed dues or gotten your shirt this is the last chance! See you on Tuesday for our last meeting and pizza social!

Leah Demain