[Seco-L] Meeting - Tuesday May 4th

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 17:33:15 EDT 2010

 Hey girls,

Just a reminder for tonight, please make sure that you bring money with you for:

Flower Planters - need to sell 2 planters at $5 each
Ben's Team T-shirts - if you ordered a shirt please bring your money by tonight, $5
Dues - $5

Also, I want to remind everyone that we are nearing the end of the quarter so make sure you are signing up for actives and attending meetings.  If you do not attend at least 6 out of 8 of our meetings you will not be considered a member of SECO! Our meetings never go much later than 9:30 so please try to show up.  Thanks a lot and see you tonight :)

Leah