[Seco-L] New Quarter

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 30 17:27:02 EDT 2010

 Hey Girls!

Sorry this is late and I hope it gets to everyone (I am still trying to figure listserv out).  There will be no meeting tonight (Tuesday March 30).  We will start meetings next week, I will send out an email reminder.  We are going to start in the same place the same time, unless otherwise notified.

Also, could I have all of my board members let me know what time Sunday would be good for a board meeting.

There is still one board position open, Second Co-Chair.  The Co-Chair will be taking over my position next Winter quarter when I start my student teaching.  Please let me know if you are interested, it is really quite simple and great to put on your resume!!! Anyone who will be here until the end of next year is applicable!

Thanks and see you all next week,

Leah Demain

ld224006 at ohio.edu