[Seco-L] West Field Day

Demain, Leah ld224006 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 1 16:37:27 EDT 2010

 Hey Everyone,

West Field Day is this Thursday! These are the people I have signed up to help:

10-12:

Lauren Devlin
Ashley Foster

12-2:30:

Leanna Pitt
Kaci Durham
Lauren Rogerson

I will be at the school all day in Mrs. Huffman's third grade class room. When you get to the school make sure that you park on a road close to the school, NOT in the school parking lot! You can ask for Mr. Pugh (pronounced like pew) or for me (Leah Demain). Make sure that you are dressed appropriately! I know it will be hot but it is still an elementary school.  I would suggest longer soccer shorts and a t-shirt. If you want to wear a tank top you may but it MUST cover up your bra straps and you cleavage! Just remember that you are representing SECO as well as yourself as a teacher and a professional. If you are not signed up and would like to come volunteer that would be great! It is going to be a really fun day and we can use all the help we can get! Just e-mail be if you are interested. Thanks!

Leah