[Seco-L] NEW active opportunities

Kristoff, Kelli kk197406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 14:08:58 EST 2010

Hey girls,

I just got emails from TWO classrooms at the CDC that need help on Tuesday night from 5:30-7.  This means that I need at least 10 volunteers to help out that night and I need to hear back from you guys asap.

I know that most of you have already taken care of your requirements for the quarter, so I am now going to offer that any SECO member who does more than the required number of actives will get a special prize at the end of the quarter.  I don't know what it will be yet, but I will make sure that it is worth your time.  We really need volunteers and I am hoping that this may motivate some of you to help out.

Please email me asap if you are available on Tuesday night!

Thanks,

Kelli