[Seco-L] winter wonderland

Kristoff, Kelli kk197406 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 14 15:58:23 EST 2010

Hey Girls,

Because the meeting was cancelled on Monday, we are a bit behind on Winter Wonderland stuff.  So far I only have about 8 girls who have signed up to bring in stuff for their inactive.  Don't forget to go on seco.wetpaint.com and sign up for your inactive.  Please do so before Tuesday so that we know what we need to go out and buy.  Also, if you could bring in the supplies on Tuesday, that would be fantastic.  If not, please bring them to Grover by 12pm on Sunday.  This is your only inactive opportunity for the quarter, so don't miss out.

See you all Tuesday!

Kelli