[Seco-L] seco cancelled

Kristoff, Kelli kk197406 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 9 18:12:08 EST 2010

________________________________
From: Kristoff, Kelli
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:18 PM
To: seco-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: seco cancelled

Hey Girls,

I don't want anyone getting hurt on the way to SECO tonight, so I am going to cancel the meeting for this week.  As soon as I finish the powerpoint, I will send it out for you all to look at.  Don't forget to get on the website to sign up for inactives.  Also, email me if you can do the CDC Potluck on Monday the 22nd.  We do not currently have any volunteers, so some of you may want to switch from Winter Wonderland to that.  Let me know!

Thanks,
Kelli