[Seco-L] Babysitting Opportunity

Cathrine Henderson cathrine.henderson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:43:30 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!!!

I had a parent call me about babysitting.  I think she said she had an 18
month old little girl, and she would like a babysitter for mornings and
possibly some afternoons.  If you are available and want some extra money
she would love your help.  She would probably be ok with a few people taking
shifts or alternating days.  Also, if you put your name on the babysitter
list for the CDC fall quarter or whenever it was, she may be calling you.
Her email is dmaguilera at gmail.com, she said the best way to reach her is
email but her cell number is 740-856-8740.

Thank you for your help,
Cathrine