[Seco-L] Actives, Inactives and fundraisers

Henderson, Cathrine ch280706 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:41:40 EDT 2009

 Hello!!! Happy almost Halloween!!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the actives list on the seco webpage.  If you brought in something for an inactive and then signed a paper for Kelli, I still don't have a copy of that yet so don't worry if it's not updated on the list. It will be after tonight's meeting.  Please check and see if everything is updated for you and then let me know at the meeting.  If your in Helping Hands and your name isn't on their please email me to let me know your in Helping Hands.  Thanks!!

Here's the link to the website: http://seco.wetpaint.com/page/Member+Participation

Cathrine Henderson