[Seco-L] Babysitting Opportunity

Henderson, Cathrine ch280706 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:31:23 EST 2009

 Hey girls,

A parent came up to me at the Child Development Center the other day and asked if I knew anyone that would be interested in babysitting.  If you're interested please email me with your name and number.  I'm going to make a list that she can pick and choose from.  She'll probably just call whenever she needs anyone.  If you're not going to be here during break, that's ok, she'll still need babysitters in January.

Also, I've had other parents ask me if there is a list of Early Ed majors that they can call about babysitting, so I was thinking I'll just make a big list of anyone interested in babysitting at all, and the parents can just call the people on it.  Let me know if you're interested.

Cathrine