[Seco-L] CDC Bash at the Barn

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Fri May 29 17:38:01 EDT 2009

Hey everyone! Hope your enjoying this beautiful day! I just wanted to remind
all of you who are planning to go to the CDC Bash that it is tomorrow at 11.
Please e-mail me back asap to let me know if you are going.

*Directions to Red Bird Ranch Party barn
Take US 50 East from Athens towards Belpre for about 10 miles
Turn left at the Marathon gas station onto RT 329 ( towards Stewart). Go about
1 mile to 7373  Ste Rte 329, that is Red Bird Ranch. It will be on the left
side. Turn left onto the gravel drive (there is a large multi-tiered birdhouse
on a pole ) Follow the driveway around to the back and the Party Barn is on
the left.

Danielle