[Seco-L] Reminders...

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Tue May 5 07:23:06 EDT 2009

Hi everyone :) Hope your having a splendid week. I just wanted to shoot you a
few reminders before tonights meeting.

If you have signed up for a Ben's Team t-shirt, please bring the $5 tonight.
They have been ordered and will be here before the walk on May 17.

Also, if you have yet to get your fundraising items, please bring that money
tonight. We have a couple of landyards left, and we also have planters that
you can sell for fundraising. All items are $4. You need to sell three items
in order to get your fundraising credit.

See you tonight!
Danielle