[Seco-L] Thank you all :)

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 22:04:33 EDT 2009

Hello my spectacular SECO members :) Thank you for such a wonderful winter
quarter! I appreciate all of your time and effort to make our organization
great! Just some reminders:

Need more actives?
-Arc of SE Ohio needs childcare Thursday, March 12 from 6:30-8:30
-Including Children Conference: Thursday-Saturday VISIT THIS WEBSITE TO
REGISTER AND SEE THE SCHEDULE!   http://www.afrchild.ohio.edu/
-African Children's Choir: Saturday, March 14 at 7:30 in Templeton
http://www.ohio.edu/performingarts/africanchildrenschoir.cfm

If you do attend these activities, let Cathrine know (ch280706). We trust you
so be honest :)

If you still need an inactive, please e-mail me back and we can set something
up. You can pay $5 to donate to Empower. They are a student run organization
that raises money to provide an education for orhpans in Africa.

Keep an eye out for an e-mail about Spring quarter! Can't wait to see you then!

Danielle