[Seco-L] SECO Certificates!

kh140506 at ohio.edu kh140506 at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:37:22 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

The SECO Certificates are in :) I will be at McCracken right outside of our
meeting room tomorrow, Thursday, at 2:00. I will stay probably until around
2:30 or whenever people stop coming to pick them up! If you would like to
arrange another time to pick up your certificate my number is 330-819-5139, or
if you are already gone for the summer or would like to wait until the fall I
will definitely keep the certificates and bring them to the first meeting next
year! :) Sorry they came in so late but hopefully see some of you tomorrow!
Good luck on the rest of finals! :)

Kelsey