[Seco-L] Minutes week 1

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 00:11:43 EST 2009

Heeeyyo SECO! I hope your week is going wonderfully. Attached are the Minutes
from our first meeting! If you have any questions please let me know!

I also attached a flyer for our Penny War Challenge!! The College of Education
is raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by collecting pennies.
If we bring in the most pennies the organization gets a pizza party and cash!
So bring in pennies to our next meeting!!

See you all Monday (Jan 26) at 9 in Bentley 135!!

Have a splendid week :)
Danielle