[Seco-L] Tonight's Meeting :)

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 08:26:55 EST 2009

Hey all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

I just wanted to remind everyone that Andria is coming to speak to SECO
tonight. She is going to give us more information on the Including Children
Conference.

She sent me these attachments from Empower. The first is a picture of Francis,
the child we are helping sponsor in Africa. The second is a letter from
Lawrence, Francis' brother. Please take a look!

Also, I posted a thread on our website about the materials we need for Winter
Wonderland. Go to the following website, scroll to the bottom, and reply to
the thread if you have purchased one of these materials. Make sure we all
aren't buying the same thing. Thanks guys :)

http://seco.wetpaint.com/

See you tonight!
Danielle