[Seco-L] Ben's Team Update

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 29 00:32:46 EDT 2009

Hey everyone. Thanks to all who came to the meeting tonight. I just wanted to
let you know that tonight was the last night for you to sign up for Ben's team
t-shirts. If you were unable to sign up for a shirt, e-mail me ASAP with your
name and size. I need to get those into Chris by noon at the latest on
Wednesday, April 29.

Also, please send out our link for March for Babies. E-mail it to your friends
and family and ask for donations. Let them know how you are involved, the
cause, and show your appreciation!

www.marchforbabies.org/seco

Please please pleaaase do this! It's easy and a great way to raise money for
premature babies all over the world! Thanks for the support and help! You can
also register for the walk on this page. Let me know if you have questions!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Danielle :)