[Seco-L] Share a Story

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:37:10 EDT 2009

Hi everyone! I just wanted to run by you the "Share a Story" event that is
happening Tuesday, April 21 and Wednesday, April 22. This is a great event and
WOUB wants our help to judge and spend time with the children who are in the
running. It would be fun and a great experience! I have broken the days up
into shifts (10-12:30 or 12:30-3:30). I have plenty of people for Wednesday,
but I could really use some volunteers on Tuesday. If you are interested
please e-mail me back asap :)

Thanks!
Danielle