[Seco-L] Room #

dl374406 at ohio.edu dl374406 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:45:24 EDT 2009

Heeyyo! I hope everyones first week back in classes went swell. Our meeting
this upcoming Tuesday (April 7) at 8PM will be held in MCCRACKEN 234. Notice
the building change :)

Also, I could still use some volunteers for this Saturday. I know it's a long
shift but all of your actives will be covered for. This Saturday from 5:30-10
at the Hocking College Student Center. There is a Rural Auction going on so
they need help with child care. It will be easy, and again, you will get all
of your actives taken care of. E-mail me if you are interested and I'll hook
ya up with some directions or carpool.

Peeeaace out
Danielle