[Relay-L] TONIGHTS MEETING

Ryan, McKensey mr031912 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 17:21:29 EST 2015

We have exciting news for tonights meeting! Instead of the usual meeting, we will be filming a quick Relay For Life OU video promoting our event! DJ was able to get someone to come in and film so it'll look really professional! We would love if you all could wear something Relay, our crewnecks, t-shirts, tanks; just anything you have! Also if you have any ideas you want to throw into the event text me at 440-465-9933 and we might be able to put it together before tonight! For now, we'll still meet at 8 in 233 Baker but may take the shooting outside if it looks cooler. See you all later!

McKensey, Alyssa and Chad

p.s. don't forget to bring some addresses for letter writing afterwards!