[Relay-L] Relay Minutes & Tabling Schedule

Bandsuh, Alyssa ab125312 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:19:15 EDT 2014

??If you didn't make it to last nights meeting, here is a recap of it!

???** Sponsorship, can you get the insomnia cookies for next thursdays tabling??
                                            ?Relay for Life Meeting
                                                September 22, 2014

-First we needed to choose our theme for Relay this year our choices were:

            Passport: Relay Around the World

            Superhero

            Hawaiian: Re- Lei for Life

            Carnival

-Showed our options for our spirit gear and decided that the Execs would choose them.

-We broke into our new committees.

-And our theme for 2014 Relay for Life is.... CARNIVAL!!!

            Bra Pong

            Homemade Photo Booth

            Monopoly

            Going to Elementary and Middle School in Athens to encourage them to participate

-We talked and signed up for tabling...

        Friday Sept. 26 @ top of Baker

1-1:30: Melissa Engert

                David Watson

                Lindsey Marena

1:30-2: Amanda Sedlock

                Nikki Schaef

                Hannah Howard

2-2:30: Nate Reese

                Brooke Gerken

                Danielle Johnson

2:30-3: Brooke Gerken

                ....                        ***need at least one more person for this time

**people who signed up for Friday, October 3rd! We changed it to thursday the 2nd from 2-4 due to no school friday, so if a few people could let McKensey know  ( Mckenseyryan at aol.com) what time they can do thursday, that would be great!

        Thursday Oct. 2nd (with insomnia cookies)

2-2:30:   Shelby Phillips

                Paige Rinear

                Marissa Zink

2:30-3:   ....