[Relay-L] Relay Meeting

Ryan, McKensey mr031912 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:49:56 EDT 2014

Relay Planning Committee,

    We just wanted to thank everyone who came to Bently last week for our first intro meeting! It was great meeting all of you and we're really getting excited to work with you this year! We also wanted to remind you that our next meeting will be next monday (Sept. 8) at 8 pm on the second floor of Baker. We aren't sure of the room number right now but there will be a Relay sign on the door that night. Also we still need some chair positions to be filled on some of our teams! The teams that still need leaders are: Team Recruitment, PR, Entertainment, Online, and Secretary. The Secretary postion is brand new, we just added it to the exec board. The secretary's job would be to take notes at our meetings and then send them out via email afterwards so we have a written record of what we accomplished. If you are interested in any of these positions please fill out the application I attached and send it to either me or Alyssa by the end of the day this friday!

Thank you!

    McKensey Ryan & Alyssa Bandsuh

mckenseyryan at aol.com

ab125312 at ohio.edu