[Relay-L] Important Relay Meeting

Bandsuh, Alyssa ab125312 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 3 21:02:25 EST 2014

Relayers,

    PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EMAIL. We'll keep it short I promise. First off there is a full meeting every other monday at 8 pm. That does not change, please try to be there. The members who come need your help. We send out reminders for all of them.

    1st off for those of you who did not come tonight, (or did not bring your laptop) please go to Welzoo.com. Once there selected START NOW. search 'Relay for life ohio' and select it as your charity. It will walk you through the sign up process. after you make welzoo your homepage; from then on whenever you open your browser 3 cents is donated to our paypal acct. (at no cost to you or us) and we can then use that money for whatever we'd like. I get a notification for everyone who signs up; please do this as soon as you can and try and spread the word.

The link below is something you can email to friends and family. It'd be awesome if we got more people because its easy money donated to our account!

http://www.welzoo.com/join/Relay-for-Life-Ohio/8xCHtP4

    Secondly, i have attached a google doc regarding signing up to either work the grilled cheese table this Saturday from 9:30-11:30 pm, or to donate the needed supplies. Please just check out the link and see if you can help in any way. I understand people are busy this weekend!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-aCuSY0P7MQQOK5eO5paGvOcYE7IGN3fbjld9956NKI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting!

Alyssa, McKensey and Chad

?