[Relay-L] Meeting tonight :)

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:35:48 EST 2014

Happy Monday!

 We are excited to announce that our first big meeting of spring semester will be TONIGHT, Monday, February 10th, at 8pm in Baker.

This will be a very busy meeting packed with valuable information.

I hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Janelle A. Williams

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team