[Relay-L] Info

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 4 20:29:46 EDT 2014

Relayers,

Hope all is well. For those of you who did not attend this past weeks
meeting, we talked about the good/bad of relay, exec positions, race for a
reason and the bar shuffle.

A few notes,

1. Please sign up for Race For A Reason if you're interested. The race is
on April 26th. As I said Monday it is also important to raise money for
this race as well. The proceeds will all be going to relay, as well as half
of your registration. I know that a lot of you have already raised a ton of
money on our website but this is another outlet to raise as well. I will
provide a attachment of people you may want to consider sending emails to,
to ask for donations. The website to sign up is http://ouraceforareason.com/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwMSBy-7FB9TUktac1BOTzM1aGlKb3FNT0JVZDBVaVUzQlMw/edit?usp=sharing

2. I went to uptown dogs this week to get pricing on shirts. For a
crew-neck it would be about $30 or more per person. Since we would be
ordering so few of them the price is extremely high. I asked for a quote on
t-shirts as well. For a white shirts, with just something on the front
would be $9 per shirt and if we did a black/purple shirt with 1 color on
front, 1 color on back each t-shirt would be $15 per shirt. If you guys
would be willing to pay for those prices then we can get them. I don't know
if we are going to be able to pay for the shirts out of our account so it
would have to be something you'd pay for out of your own pocket.

3. Exec applications. I will attach the link. You should be able to type
right into it, if you're not for some reason let me know. Any questions
about the application or positions feel free to ask myself, leah, janelle
or chad.  I am sharing it via google docs but your best bet is to copy and
paste it into word that way its individual and everyone isn't writing over
each others in google docs. *APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY APRIL 13TH! PLEASE
CONSIDER TAKING A CHAIR! As I said on monday it is such a rewarding feeling
to be a chair and watch everything come together at relay. Please
don't hesitate to ask us questions.*

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WrBvrXKbkz1FFyxHuR6mqk9F10WPDYlL4GqGBcziph0/edit?usp=sharing

4. There will be no meeting this week (April 7th). We will however meet on
the 14th to announce the new chair positions, write thank you cards and
discuss how to move forward for next year.

Sorry for the long email. Enjoy your weekend!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Insomnia Cookies Marketing Representative