[Relay-L] MEETING 10/28/13

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 27 15:11:56 EDT 2013

Hey guys and gals hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend. Don't forget that we have a meeting Tomorrow 10/28/13 @ 8:00 pm.

I have attached a document that I want everyone to print off and try to fill out as much as you can. There might even be a gift/prize for the person with the most :) Relay is a celebration and about getting everyone together to work towards one cause.. CREATING A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS. If you have any question or have trouble opening the document let me know.

p.s. Thanks to everyone who came out and helped table this past week!!

Enjoy your Sunday and rest up we are officially  entering WEEK TEN.

Janelle A. Williams
Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team