[Relay-L] NO RELAY MEETING 3/25

Jordan Mescher jm222709 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 24 20:12:22 EDT 2013

I want to thank everyone for everything they have done over the past year and on contributing to an awesome Relay for Life event. There will NO meeting tomorrow so enjoy the day off. I would like to have two more meetings this year. The first one is an exec committee meeting for people interested in taking a chair position next year. We would like to have it on a Sunday afternoon or Monday night so please text me if you want to attend and your preference. After that we will have a final all committee meeting in a few weeks at bw3's to wrap everything up announce the positions for next year. Thank you and please let me know if you are interested in taking a position next year!