[Relay-L] Green Beer Day/5K website

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 13 02:10:10 EDT 2013

The 5K registration website is upp!!! The web address is www.rflglow5k.com<http://www.rflglow5k.com> tell all your friends so they can register.
We will be having our Green Beer Day event tomorrow, Wednesday, March 13th from 6 - 9pm at college gate. We will be serving green eggs and bacon. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GRIDDLE WE CAN USE! The schedule is as follows:

6-7pm - Vikki Reigh, Mark Ryba, Rachel Link, Emily White, Stewart Vlcek, Victoria Beekman
6-8pm - Nicole Byrne, Tracy Keck, Sarah Baltisberger, Genna Stoffel, Stewart Vlcek, Victoria Beekman
8-9pm - Stewart Vlcek, Victoria Beekman, Jordan Mescher

I would like to have one more person in the 8-9pm block as well so please let me know if you can help. Also PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR EMAIL TOMORROW IN CASE THE DATE/TIME CHANGES.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father