[Relay-L] SECOND TO LAST MEETING!

Duffy, Paige pd149708 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:26:33 EDT 2013

Hey guys! Meeting tonight! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE THERE! If you can't you MUST email/tex Jordan or Paige! Bentley room 140 8-9 as you all know. Please bring information regarding your committees so we can start pulling all the last details together, these last 2 meetings will be very important! Everyone also spread the word about the 5K and bring stuff for miss relay tonight!

Keep up all the hard work, we really appreciate it, we're getting very close!

P.S we're over $20,000 wahoo!