[Relay-L] Happy Monday!

Renner, Mallory mr101707 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 09:53:38 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone!
Just a reminder to bring your addresses, or already addressed envelopes to the meeting tonight and we will send them out!
Next, this week there is a Letter Writing Party and the LAST Team Captains Meeting.
I need you all to remind your friends to sign up a team, go to a meeting, or come write some letters! You all can come too to show your support and enthusiasm for Relay!
Letter Writing Party: Wed, March 13th Baker 231 8-9
Team Captains Meeting: Thurs, March 14th Baker 226 7-9

12 DAYS TIL RELAY! LETS DO THISSS!

See you all later!
-Mallory Renner
Team Recruitment