[Relay-L] FLYERING TONIGHT

Renner, Mallory mr101707 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 13:52:28 EST 2013

Hey All! Flyering is on tonight again at the Dining Halls! On Tuesday it went really well and we got some info about Relay for Life out there! Please ask people if they want information about Relay for Life or Tell them to come to Kick off!
Please meet me in Baker 4th floor at 5:50-6pm to get your flyers. It won't take long to hand them out (I know it's cold) and if you have extras, just keep them and give them to me or Hope on Monday!

Here's today's assignments:
Shively: Maggie M, Stephanie Skunk, Corey Bittner, Jordan M.
Nelson: Katie Butler, Kay B, Kelli Shannon
Boyd: Caroline Lefter, Allison Loehrke, Stewart, and Victoria Beekman
Jeff: Sarah B, Nicole B, and Tracy Keck

THANKS again for all your help! LETS GET SOME MORE TEAMS!
-Mallory Renner