[Relay-L] Purple Pennies Friday 2/8

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 7 13:20:08 EST 2013

 nWe will be having our first purple pennies of the semester tomorrow Friday, Feb 8th from 10pm - 12am. The uschedule right now is:

10 - 10:30: Cassie Sharpe, Stephanie Shunk, and Leah Cornish
10:30 - 11: Stewart Vlcek, Victoria Beekman, Vikki Reigh
11 - 11:30: Stewart Vlcek, Victoria Beekman
11:30 - 12: Julia Schreck

I would still like to have the bowling social on Monday instead of the meeting but we need this to be a success so I will go through with the social if we can get 3 more people to sign up to help out. It's only 30 minutes of your friday night and you get to have a great time and go bowling instead of sitting in a boring meeting for an hour. Please let me know if you can help and to the rest of you have a great and safe sibs weekend!!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father