[Relay-L] Application and Info From Exec Meeting

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:54:55 EDT 2013

For anyone that was unable to make it to the meeting yesterday for execs please fill out the attached survey and send it to relayforlifeou at gmail.com by this Sunday night at 8pm. I will also be sending out the tentative schedule and info for next year so please take a look at those. I WILL BE SENDING OUT AN EMAIL ON SUNDAY ABOUT THE FINAL WRAP UP MEETING, IF YOU CARE TELL ME IF YOU WOULD BE MORE LIKELY TO GO AT BW3'S OR A QUICK 20 MINUTE WRAP UP IN A CLASSROOM.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father