[Relay-L] Exec meeting and Wrap Up 4/3 or 4/4

Jordan Mescher jm222709 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:49:10 EDT 2013

Hey guys sorry about the late notice but for the exec meeting for people who want to take positions next year, would you guys be able to make it at 7pm on Wednesday and then have everybody on the committee at bw3s afterwards to wrap up the year. We will be providing some food. Another option would be Thursday 4/4 at the same time or next Monday 4/8. Please text or email me your preference and I will let everyone know what we decide. Thank you!