[Relay-L] DTF Tanks

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:58:25 EDT 2012

Attached above is the DTF Tank order form we will be taking orders for the next couple weeks, make sure that when you sell them to people that they fill out every part of the form. There should be 6 per page so you don't have to use up all your paper to print them out. My goal is for everybody to sell 3 by the next time we meet on October 8th, let's get after it! Text or email me if you have any questions.