[Relay-L] No Meeting Tonight 11/12

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 12 15:07:06 EST 2012

There will be no Relay for Life meeting tonight. Thanks for the hard work this semester and enjoy the 3 day weekend. Let me know if you guys have any questions and be on the look out for emails about events we may be holding! PR please spread the word and everyone try to find an organization to tell about the Team Captain's meeting on Wednesday at 8pm in baker 226.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father