[Relay-L] This week

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed May 2 12:13:46 EDT 2012

Only 9 days until Relay!

Don't forget to bring your mom to Redbrick this Thursday, Friday and Saturday for a Mega Mug with PURPLE BEER or a purple well drink! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Relay for Life!

Also, the following people signed up for purple pennies this friday (we will be meeting on the corner by JBar for each half hour shift...so look for the purple buckets!):

9-930

Lisa, Lynsie, Cassie, Maggie, Nicole B., Steph

930-10

Vikki, Bethany, Nicki, Dani, Hope, Alex

10-1030

Preston, Jordan (purple suit?), Megan, Mallory, Julia, Leah

1030-11

Allison, Leah

Courtney and I will be there too! If you signed up and cannot come, please let us know ASAP, and the same goes for people who didn't sign up but would like to help out!

Happy Mom's Weekend!